RadioBanter

-   -   Drudge! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/83817-re-drudge.html)

Carter-K8VT December 7th 05 12:20 PM

Drudge!

George Orwell wrote:
List of losers mentioned on Drudge:

John Smith
John Barnard
Mikey
David Rickets
yojimbo
Oklahoma Joe
plus others

Well, George, good thing you're a Brit, not American. The American way
is to support freedom of speech. It's one of the cornerstones of our
nation. You ("plus others") can't seem to tolerate views that differ
from yours and therefore must resort to ridicule and name
calling-certainly *not* the "American way".

LOL at the "anonymous" and intolerant coward...

dxAce December 7th 05 12:27 PM

Drudge!

Carter-K8VT wrote:

George Orwell wrote:
List of losers mentioned on Drudge:

John Smith
John Barnard
Mikey
David Rickets
yojimbo
Oklahoma Joe
plus others

Well, George, good thing you're a Brit, not American. The American way
is to support freedom of speech. It's one of the cornerstones of our
nation. You ("plus others") can't seem to tolerate views that differ
from yours and therefore must resort to ridicule and name
calling-certainly *not* the "American way".

LOL at the "anonymous" and intolerant coward...

When your views are 'tard boy views then we have the freedom of speech to
indicate them as such.

Perhaps you'd best run along and study up a bit more?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

[email protected] December 7th 05 03:20 PM

Drudge!

Who are the,plus others? Am I on that list too?
cuhulin

[email protected] December 7th 05 03:28 PM

Drudge!

A heck of a lot of people all over the World say matt drudge is gay.I
have seen those folks over thare at www.lucianne.com call
him,Girlyman,quite a few times before.A couple of years ago,I read an
article at www.pravda.ru The article was by a newspaper guy in
Niagara Falls,New York,the guy was urging matt drudge to fess up that he
(matt drudge) is gay.
cuhulin

RHF December 7th 05 05:54 PM

Drudge!

Cuhulin - You have your own Unique Individual List because . . .
You are the Only Name on it - A Majority of One :o) ~ RHF

[email protected] December 7th 05 06:34 PM

Drudge!

Me,Myself,and I.
cuhulin

[email protected] December 8th 05 05:31 PM

Drudge!

I don't know if he's gay and I don't much care. He's an odd bird,
though. Wonder what he was doing before he 'hit it big'.

Steve