RadioBanter

-   -   Drudge! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/83868-re-drudge.html)

clifto December 8th 05 06:07 AM

Drudge!

Carter, K8VT wrote:
mII wrote:
And that bald headed butthole Carter. Did not mean to leave you
out baldy, sorry!

My hairline (or lack thereof) is germane to what?

Chia pet! You arrange the seeds, then water them and they germinate...
oh, you said "germane". Never mind.

Carter, K8VT December 8th 05 01:13 PM

Drudge!

clifto wrote:

Chia pet! You arrange the seeds, then water them and they germinate...
oh, you said "germane". Never mind.

Huh???

....and Chia pet has what to do with anything???

I believe the original thread was about freedom of speech and
expression, not Chia Pets. But keep trying, and keep dodging and dancing
around the original issue; you may eventually get it right. Every now
and again even a blind monkey finds a banana...

Oh, sorry, I almost forgot. You're the clifto that said in regards to
Colin Powell:

He wasn't getting enough spotlight. He figured the Democrats would offer
more spotlight.

Yeah, Powell was the third most powerful man in the world and a major
player on the world stage...and the Democrats are going to give him
"more spotlight"?

clifto-a true mental giant!

You just keep watching those Chia Pet commercials, boy.

dxAce December 8th 05 01:22 PM

Drudge!

"Carter, K8VT" wrote:

clifto wrote:

Chia pet! You arrange the seeds, then water them and they germinate...
oh, you said "germane". Never mind.

Huh???

...and Chia pet has what to do with anything???

I believe the original thread was about freedom of speech and
expression, not Chia Pets. But keep trying, and keep dodging and dancing
around the original issue; you may eventually get it right. Every now
and again even a blind monkey finds a banana...

Blind monkey? Surely you're referring to Howard Dean?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Carter, K8VT December 8th 05 01:42 PM

Drudge!

dxAce wrote:

Blind monkey? Surely you're referring to Howard Dean?

Well, once again you've demonstrated your stunning lack of reading
comprehension skills.

It was a "simile" relating to clifto. However, if you *insist* on
putting a different spin on it, the phrase "chimp-in-Chief" come to mind...

dxAce December 8th 05 02:06 PM

Drudge!

"Carter, K8VT" wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Blind monkey? Surely you're referring to Howard Dean?

Well, once again you've demonstrated your stunning lack of reading
comprehension skills.

It was a "simile" relating to clifto. However, if you *insist* on
putting a different spin on it, the phrase "chimp-in-Chief" come to mind...

Well, once angain you've demonstrated your stunning Liberal 'tardism.

Run along, dumbass.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

clifto December 8th 05 08:11 PM

Drudge!

Carter, K8VT wrote:
clifto wrote:
Certer, K8VT wrote:
My hairline (or lack thereof) is germane to what?

Chia pet! You arrange the seeds, then water them and they germinate...
oh, you said "germane". Never mind.

Huh???

...and Chia pet has what to do with anything???

It was a bald joke. Furrfu.

Telamon December 9th 05 06:20 AM

Drudge!

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

"Carter, K8VT" wrote:

clifto wrote:

Chia pet! You arrange the seeds, then water them and they
germinate... oh, you said "germane". Never mind.

Huh???

...and Chia pet has what to do with anything???

I believe the original thread was about freedom of speech and
expression, not Chia Pets. But keep trying, and keep dodging and
dancing around the original issue; you may eventually get it right.
Every now and again even a blind monkey finds a banana...

Blind monkey? Surely you're referring to Howard Dean?

You are confusing a white cane for a white flag.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

clifto December 9th 05 06:10 PM

Drudge!

Telamon wrote:
dxAce wrote:
"Carter, K8VT" wrote:
clifto wrote:
Chia pet! You arrange the seeds, then water them and they
germinate... oh, you said "germane". Never mind.

Huh???

...and Chia pet has what to do with anything???

I believe the original thread was about freedom of speech and
expression, not Chia Pets. But keep trying, and keep dodging and
dancing around the original issue; you may eventually get it right.
Every now and again even a blind monkey finds a banana...

Blind monkey? Surely you're referring to Howard Dean?

You are confusing a white cane for a white flag.

And speaking of white flags, everyone should stop by http://www.gop.org/
and see the new movie there.

Greg December 10th 05 03:11 AM

Drudge!

From: "RHF"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: 9 Dec 2005 11:25:53 -0800
Subject: Drudge!

For One and All - "What's a Kinkajou ?"

The Kinkajou is a small, hairy, arboreal mammal of the genus Potos,
also known as the Honey Bear.
HONEY BEAR = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinkajou
http://animaldiversity.ummz.umich.ed...mals/Procyonid
ae/Potos_flavus.jpg/medium.jpg

http://animaldiversity.ummz.umich.ed...Potos_flavus.h
tml

http://www.blueplanetbiomes.org/kinkajou.htm
http://www.lioncrusher.com/animal.asp?animal=80

and now you know ~ RHF
.
.

Are you sure that isn't "small, hairy, arboreal mammal of the genus POTUS"?

Greg

RHF December 10th 05 03:43 AM

Drudge!

Greg - Hillary is not President yet... give it time ~ RHF