RadioBanter

-   -   Radio Educacion on 6185 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/84146-radio-educacion-6185-a.html)

Telamon December 12th 05 02:12 AM

Radio Educacion on 6185

Putting in a better than usual signal on 6185.

Radio Netherlands is weaker then usual on 6165 at 1:45 UTC.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

dxAce December 12th 05 03:12 AM

Radio Educacion on 6185

Telamon wrote:

Putting in a better than usual signal on 6185.

Radio Netherlands is weaker then usual on 6165 at 1:45 UTC.

We've a bit of a geomagnetic storm going on.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Telamon December 12th 05 03:54 AM

Radio Educacion on 6185

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

Telamon wrote:

Putting in a better than usual signal on 6185.

Radio Netherlands is weaker then usual on 6165 at 1:45 UTC.

We've a bit of a geomagnetic storm going on.

Yes with a Kp 5 at the time.

I noticed some echoing and momentary drop outs on some stations and the
upper bands (17 MHz) got noisy. Lower bands 5 MHz and 6 MHz were better
and were not noisier than usual.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California