RadioBanter

-   -   Hooking up Radio Speakers (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/84247-re-hooking-up-radio-speakers.html)

[email protected] December 13th 05 03:58 AM

Hooking up Radio Speakers

Now I am more confused than ever.So,I reckon that means I should remove
the grill covers from the speakers (or the rear panels from the
speakers,whichever is the easiest) and then what? Do I connect a 9 volt
battery (I dont have a fresh or near fresh 9 volt battery here,they are
all dead as a door nail,I do have an Eveready rechargable battery
floatin around here somewhere,I reckon next time I go to the store,I
will buy two 9 volt batteries for my two smoke alarm thingys) to the
speaker wires and whichever wire(s) cause the speaker cones to move
forward,to which connections on the back of the radio do I connect which
wires?
cuhulin