RadioBanter

-   -   All-Band Use of Large Horizontal Loops (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/84271-all-band-use-large-horizontal-loops.html)

SeeingEyeDog December 14th 05 01:06 AM

All-Band Use of Large Horizontal Loops

If you are still using a random wire or dipole strung up in the attic or
roof top I would seriously consider "rearranging" your SWL antenna into a
large horizontal loop.

http://www.cebik.com/wire/hl.html

Horizontally Oriented, Horizontally Polarized Large Wire Loop Antennas
(03-29-1999)
http://www.cebik.com/fdim/atl1.html

http://www.cebik.com/wire/horloop.html

RHF December 14th 05 05:45 AM

All-Band Use of Large Horizontal Loops

SED,

Thank You for these three Horizontal Loop Antenna Info Links
- from L. B. Cebik [W4RNL] = http://www.cebik.com/

Notes on All-Band Use of Horizontal-Plane Loops
(10-28-1997)
http://www.cebik.com/wire/hl.html

Horizontally Oriented, Horizontally Polarized Large Wire Loop Antennas
(03-29-1999)
http://www.cebik.com/fdim/atl1.html

Horizontal Loops: How Big? How High? What Shape?
(10-21-2004)
http://www.cebik.com/wire/horloop.html

Halfway through the first Link I started to get Information Overload.
It will take me a day or two to digest all the good info there.

iane ~ RHF

SeeingEyeDog December 15th 05 12:47 AM

All-Band Use of Large Horizontal Loops

"RHF" wrote

Halfway through the first Link I started to get Information Overload.
It will take me a day or two to digest all the good info there.

I know what you mean. But such is the nature (physics) of RF.
His web page is chock full of other antenna types. Have a look around.