RadioBanter

-   -   Hints & Kinks (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/84382-hints-kinks.html)

[email protected] December 15th 05 06:04 PM

Hints & Kinks

I did a www.devilfinder.com search for,Telefunken Opus 7 Radio
(because I own a radio like that and I need to buy a proper power cord
for the radio,the radio didn't have the power cord with the radio when I
bought it at a Goodwill store years ago and I want to see if the radio
will work ok) and at the top of the search page it says,Telefunken Opus
7 Radio (power transformer) - Antique Radio Forum.I clicked on that site
and at the bottom of that page it says,Hop to: Antique Radio Discussions
and there are about fourteen links there,one of the links says,Hints &
Kinks.If y'all want to check it out.
cuhulin