RadioBanter

-   -   something new on the Dr. Gene Scott network (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/84402-something-new-dr-gene-scott-network.html)

[email protected] December 16th 05 03:43 AM

something new on the Dr. Gene Scott network

Live audio from his wife. Don't be shocked, but she was asking for
money. No, really!

Betty Bignose December 16th 05 05:38 AM

something new on the Dr. Gene Scott network

wrote in message
oups.com...
Live audio from his wife. Don't be shocked, but she was asking for
money. No, really!

That's Melissia. Dr Scott's live-in lover who was left the
Empire in the Will. Amazing it all ain't colapsed in a pile of
rubble but this Country is loaded with fools who still send
Brother Stair money, so why not that dipsy-bint in CA also?

basfm6 December 16th 05 05:46 AM

something new on the Dr. Gene Scott network

She does that all the time. Where have you been??

oups.com...

[email protected] December 16th 05 06:25 AM

something new on the Dr. Gene Scott network

Well, I hear Dr. Scott and just go to the next station. First time I
caught her on the air.

Was she a horse woman? [You know what I mean.]

basfm6 wrote:
She does that all the time. Where have you been??

oups.com...

[email protected] December 16th 05 03:49 PM

something new on the Dr. Gene Scott network

Send Money,send mo Money,send lots mo Money.
cuhulin