RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) : DaviD - Have 'you' Always Had these Violent Tendencies ? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/84467-re-ot-david-have-you-always-had-these-violent-tendencies.html)

[email protected] December 17th 05 03:46 PM

(OT) : DaviD - Have 'you' Always Had these Violent Tendencies ?

I am not spieng on any wimmins.They dont have anything the likes of
which I haven't ever seen before.
cuhulin

[email protected] December 17th 05 05:13 PM

(OT) : DaviD - Have 'you' Always Had these Violent Tendencies ?

Sammy's on the Island,Destin/Fort Walton,Florida area.I got bored about
15 minutes later.I went to the machines and bought a bag of Frito's corn
chips and a Dr.Pepper soda pop and I got in my van and I drove on up the
road toward Panama City Beach,I saw a fleamarket by the side of the
road.I wasen't bored anymore.

I haveeeee forgottennnn somehowwww,,,,,,,,, it doesn't hurrrt
anymorrreee,,,,,,,,
cuhulin

[email protected] December 17th 05 05:16 PM

(OT) : DaviD - Have 'you' Always Had these Violent Tendencies ?

Baby kids can't say Brother,they blurt out,Bubba.You tell me a more
endearing name than that.Sissy,too.
cuhulin

[email protected] December 17th 05 07:05 PM

(OT) : DaviD - Have 'you' Always Had these Violent Tendencies ?

Dont worry about Bubba.

cheney FLUNKED OUT OF yale,TWICE.
cuhulin