RadioBanter

-   -   Pirata - 13888 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/85085-pirata-13888-a.html)

dxAce December 26th 05 04:33 PM

Pirata - 13888

Voice of the Islands up on 13888 at 1612.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

[email protected] December 26th 05 06:15 PM

Pirata - 13888

dxAce wrote:
Voice of the Islands up on 13888 at 1612.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

They had a nice signal coming into New York City. Has this pirate been
around for a while? This is the first time I've encountered them.

Steve

dxAce December 26th 05 06:20 PM

Pirata - 13888

wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Voice of the Islands up on 13888 at 1612.

They had a nice signal coming into New York City. Has this pirate been
around for a while? This is the first time I've encountered them.

First I'd ever heard of them was in the last week or so.

dxAce
Michigan
USA