RadioBanter

-   -   Good Frequency lookup source? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/85196-good-frequency-lookup-source.html)

Lisa Simpson December 28th 05 03:46 AM

Good Frequency lookup source?

Hey all! New to SW listening; got a Grundig Mini 300 for Xmas. Am dialing
in a LOT of frequencies not listed in the "Passport To World Band Radio"
book or the hfradio.org frequeny search page (http://hfradio.org/swbc/), and
am wondering if N-E-1 with experience & knowledge can point me at a more
comprehensive source to look up the source of frequencies I'm receiving?

TIA from a beginner!

David December 28th 05 02:14 PM

Good Frequency lookup source?

http://www.monitoringtimes.com/

Lisa Simpson December 28th 05 02:44 PM

Good Frequency lookup source?

Thank you - I'll check them out!

"junius" wrote in message
ups.com...
http://www.ilgradio.com/

http://www.eibi.de.vu/

http://www.hfcc.org/data/index.html

http://www.primetimeshortwave.com/

http://www.naswa.net/swlguide/

Hope this helps,

Junius

weatherall December 31st 05 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa Simpson
Hey all! New to SW listening; got a Grundig Mini 300 for Xmas. Am dialing
in a LOT of frequencies not listed in the "Passport To World Band Radio"
book or the hfradio.org frequeny search page

Hi Lisa:

I recommend http://www.primetimeshortwave.com/ which focuses on English-language broadcasts.