RadioBanter

-   -   New Tape Antenna Advertisement I received Today (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/85403-re-new-tape-antenna-advertisement-i-received-today.html)

Brian Hill December 31st 05 03:24 AM

New Tape Antenna Advertisement I received Today

"Brian Denley" wrote in message
Check out the certification referenced in the ad! Look at it closely.
http://www.geocities.com/onegammyleg...ertificate.jpg

--
Brian Denley

Yea those Armenian's really know their antennas.
:)

--

Regards
B.H.

Brian's Basement
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/6.htm

Brian's Radio Universe
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/500.htm

Brian Denley December 31st 05 04:49 AM

Brian Hill wrote:
"Brian Denley" wrote in message
Check out the certification referenced in the ad! Look at it
closely.
http://www.geocities.com/onegammyleg...ertificate.jpg --
Brian Denley

Yea those Armenian's really know their antennas.
:)

Brian:
I gotta give them points for trying! They had me going until I noticed the
"Armenian" part.

--
Brian Denley

[email protected] December 31st 05 05:21 AM

New Tape Antenna Advertisement I received Today

On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 23:49:08 -0500, "Brian Denley"
wrote:

Brian Hill wrote:
"Brian Denley" wrote in message
Check out the certification referenced in the ad! Look at it
closely.
http://www.geocities.com/onegammyleg...ertificate.jpg --
Brian Denley

Yea those Armenian's really know their antennas.
:)

Brian:
I gotta give them points for trying! They had me going until I noticed the
"Armenian" part.

And it "...can be assured of the highest quility..." and that's got to
count for something!