RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) : Think About It DaviD - 65 Million Years Ago theDinosaur... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/85462-re-ot-think-about-david-65-million-years-ago-thedinosaur.html)

[email protected] December 31st 05 03:02 PM

(OT) : Think About It DaviD - 65 Million Years Ago theDinosaur...

I once read/tell about 65 million years ago,a big old Meteor ot
Meteorite/big old Rock or whatever came from outer Space and ploughed
into Planet Earth and killed off the Dinasaurs and formed the Gulf of
Mexico.But what do I know?
cuhulin

David December 31st 05 07:20 PM

On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 09:02:08 -0600, wrote:

I once read/tell about 65 million years ago,a big old Meteor ot
Meteorite/big old Rock or whatever came from outer Space and ploughed
into Planet Earth and killed off the Dinasaurs and formed the Gulf of
Mexico.But what do I know?
cuhulin

How can this be? The Bible says the Earth is 10,000 years old, tops.