RadioBanter

-   -   ever notice this about radio mart.... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/85588-re-ever-notice-about-radio-mart.html)

Merlin3rd January 2nd 06 03:43 AM

ever notice this about radio mart....

What's with his private bidder thing? I would never bid on an item with
a private bid. With private bid you can bid against yourself with
another ebay ID, and use it many times over to increase your price.
I'll bet he offers a lot of second chance offers when he wins his own
auctions.

m II January 2nd 06 03:44 PM

Merlin3rd wrote:

What's with his private bidder thing? I would never bid on an item with
a private bid. With private bid you can bid against yourself with
another ebay ID, and use it many times over to increase your price.
I'll bet he offers a lot of second chance offers when he wins his own
auctions.

I had that happen once with a different seller. I came in second in the
bidding. A few days later I received an email saying the winner had
backed out and I could now get the item at MY price. I didn't do it.

mike