RadioBanter

-   -   Selling A Few of my radios =Local pickup ony please (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/85620-re-selling-few-my-radios-%3Dlocal-pickup-ony-please.html)

[email protected] January 2nd 06 03:04 PM

Selling A Few of my radios =Local pickup ony please

I am a long way from Maryland,but it sounds like some good radios at
good prices.Surely someone will be interested in buying your radios.
cuhulin

[email protected] January 2nd 06 08:37 PM

Selling A Few of my radios =Local pickup ony please

Yes, Received a couple of
inquiries. They were all purchased
new,, unlike Radiomart-LOL

[email protected] January 3rd 06 03:50 AM

Selling A Few of my radios =Local pickup ony please

The Sony 2010 is sold.

The Zenith Transoceanic 7000-1
and the Palstar R30CC are
still available