RadioBanter

-   -   QSL Address - Diego Garcia (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/85772-qsl-address-diego-garcia.html)

dxAce January 5th 06 12:07 AM

QSL Address - Diego Garcia

In case anyone is interested in obtaining a QSL from the AFN outlet on Diego
Garcia, here is an address that worked recently for Wayne Bastow in Australia:

ICC(SW) Donald Dolney, Chief Engineer
Naval Media Center Broadcasting Detachment
Diego Garcia

Wayne also included $US2 for return postage.

(Wayne Bastow via dxldyg)

I'd append the address with (Indian Ocean) myself.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dxAce January 5th 06 12:13 AM

QSL Address - Diego Garcia

dxAce wrote:

In case anyone is interested in obtaining a QSL from the AFN outlet on Diego
Garcia, here is an address that worked recently for Wayne Bastow in Australia:

ICC(SW) Donald Dolney, Chief Engineer
Naval Media Center Broadcasting Detachment
Diego Garcia

Wayne also included $US2 for return postage.

(Wayne Bastow via dxldyg)

I'd append the address with (Indian Ocean) myself.

Or perhaps better yet (British Indian Ocean Territory)

dxAce
Michigan
USA