RadioBanter

-   -   civility please? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/86299-civility-please.html)

dk January 13th 06 06:57 AM

civility please?

To everyone

Stop the childish crap, stop the insulting language, stop he lies and
defamery (if that's a word).

Let's get back to the business of shortwave radio - please remember
that there are many many newcomers to this hobby that read this post.
We don't want to turn them away from it, do we?

dk

Giacomo Casanova January 14th 06 04:27 AM

civility please?

If amerikka doesn't wake up from it's stupor and realize that the
wealthy Caucasians in this country are stealing it from under your
nose, there won't be any forums for discussing "Shortwave" or any
other subkect.

What goes around will eventually come around.

Opinions are "beliefs or conclusions held with confidence but not
substantiated by positive knowledge or proof" Opinions are fine when
you are discussing sports, movies, the weather, and other trivial
matters. On this forum/list/blog, when you are discussing matters of
life and death, be able to support what you say with factual evidence.
Saying you believe thus and so without any support won't cut it!

That is why America is so hated by the world. It is being run by a
group of "C" students who prefer their opinions to reality. The
diabolical results of such thinking should be obvious to all decent,
high-minded humans by now.

This is not the beautiful, intelligent, but wacky Stephanie Miller
show! This in NOT The psychotic, paranoid, schizoid, fact twisting,
spinning and spinning and spinning around Anne Coulter, Bill O'Reilly,
or the Hannity and Holmes show either. It isn't the Oprah Winfrey
Show! Neither is it The Jerry Springer Show. Here you will get THE BIG
PICTURE!!

Proverbs Chapter 1 verse 10 ¶ My sons/daughters, if the "IRAQ
INVASION" supporters entice thee, consent thou not.
11 If they say, Come with us, let us lay wait for blood, let us lurk
privily for the innocent without cause:
12 Let us swallow them up alive as the grave; and whole, as those that
go down into the pit:
13 We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with
spoil:
14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:
15 My sons/daughters, walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy
foot from their path:
16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.
17 Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.
18 And they lay wait for their own blood; they lurk privily for their
own lives.
19 So are the ways of every one that is greedy of gain; which taketh
away the life of the owners thereof.

I Am A Man...,and nothing human is alien to me.

The Earth is One Great Country, and humankind it's citizens.