RadioBanter

-   -   Eton E1 Recall (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/86344-re-eton-e1-recall.html)

[email protected] January 13th 06 05:31 PM

Eton E1 Recall

My last name is Ryan.When I used to drive a bread truck for Koestler's
Sunbeam Bakery a million years ago,there used to be a Giordinos food
store in Pearl,Mississippi that I used to put sandwich bread and rolls
and cakes and snacks in that store.One time,I saw a young woman leaving
that store and her big dog was licking at her in a strange way,,, I
didn't know what to think about that,I put it out of my mind.
www.ryans.org
cuhulin