RadioBanter

-   -   Radio Cristal 5010 kHz reactivation cancelled (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/87317-radio-cristal-5010-khz-reactivation-cancelled.html)

dxAce January 28th 06 12:45 AM

Radio Cristal 5010 kHz reactivation cancelled

Last night I received another e-mail form Simo S. Soininen in Santo
Domingo.
Unfortunately the reactivation of the SW transmitter on 5010 kHz
must be cancelled because of energy supply problems.

Jorma Mantyla
Kangasala
Finland

(Via Hard-Core-DX)

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Telamon January 28th 06 03:37 AM

Radio Cristal 5010 kHz reactivation cancelled

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

Last night I received another e-mail form Simo S. Soininen in Santo
Domingo.
Unfortunately the reactivation of the SW transmitter on 5010 kHz
must be cancelled because of energy supply problems.

Jorma Mantyla
Kangasala
Finland

(Via Hard-Core-DX)

Lately I have been hearing spanish speaking individuals communicating on
that frequency.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California