RadioBanter

-   -   really nice portable for sale (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/87675-really-nice-portable-sale.html)

mike maghakian February 2nd 06 02:39 AM

really nice portable for sale

I really like the Sony ICF-SW55, it is sensitive, selective, sounds good and
is a lot of fun to use ! It is also WELL built ! I recently was able to
purchase one originally from Germany so I am selling my american version 55.
it is in great condition and comes with
Two cases, soft and hard
AC adapter
several manuals/booklets
radio shack reel antenna
earphones

my price is $225 plus s few for shipping
pics are at www.maghakian.zoto.com
email me direct if interested, do NOT reply here !!!!

[email protected] February 2nd 06 03:56 AM

really nice portable for sale

That zoto thingy comes up and says,Invalid.
cuhulin

pics are at www.maghakian.zoto.com
email me direct if interested, do NOT reply here !!!!