RadioBanter

-   -   IBM Power6 to 6GHz (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/88167-re-ibm-power6-6ghz.html)

[email protected] February 10th 06 06:28 AM

IBM Power6 to 6GHz

Somebody once told me about a gal who sent a lot of photos to somebody
(it wasen't me) with her camera cell phone.She ran up a cell phone bill
in jig time of over $300.00.I owned a cell phone over six years ago.I
almost never used it,it was needing to be charged up every two days
whether I used it or not and most of the time I never bothered to take
it with me anywhere.About a year ago,I bought a Tracfone.I used it only
one time to make sure it works.It just sits over there on a shelf now
with the battery completly run down.I dont even know why I bought the
blasted gadget anyway.I hate cell phones.
cuhulin