RadioBanter

-   -   Cool (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/88300-re-cool.html)

David February 12th 06 01:45 PM

Cool

On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 00:33:35 -0600, wrote:

www.cool-amp.com/index.htm
I did a search for,Silvering Agent and I saw the Cool-Amp
website.Cool-Amp for high amperage connections.Cool-Amp is mighty proud
of their prices on that Cool-Amp stuff too.Anyway,perhaps some of y'all
could use some Cool-Amp.Keep your cool,use Cool-Amp.
cuhulin cool

You could reek havoc with that stuff.

[email protected] February 12th 06 06:45 PM

Cool

I was watching Mythbusters on tv last night.Some guys built some big
solar mirrors to burn up things with.One of those guys mentioned a guy
poured some silvering agent onto some steel panels to make his big burn
em up thingys solar mirror.One guy said he moved his homemade solar
mirror to another position because he was afraid might catch a house on
fire.
cuhulin