RadioBanter

-   -   bs (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/88364-bs.html)

an old friend February 12th 06 09:23 PM

bs

Wallabie Parsnips Mrs wrote:
more bs

m II February 14th 06 03:40 AM

bs

wrote:

About seven years ago,someone gave me a blonde female blow up doll.I
took it out of the box and I looked at it and I put it right back in the
box and there she sits on a shelf in one of my closets.About a week
ago,a guest speaker on coasttocoastam.com was talking about electronic
biotechnology/computer controlled chips (or something like that) and he
mentioned on the air on the radio,realdoll.com website.
cuhulin

Get rid of the stupid doll before you die in your sleep. People will
think you're a deviate. Just imagine the ill-founded gossip at the
funeral. What would your neighbours say?

The epitaph on your stone would probably read "He went back into the
closet..repeatedly"

mike