RadioBanter

-   -   All India Radio (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/88498-re-all-india-radio.html)

dxAce February 14th 06 09:07 PM

All India Radio

seigezunt wrote:

Logged All India Radio English broadcast at 15:30-15:45 UTC today.
News, and a feature about Valentine's day in India. Didn't think I
could get that here in the northeast US, according to my various
printed guides. Cool.

WTFK?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Brian O February 17th 06 01:42 AM

All India Radio

"dxAce" wrote in message

seigezunt wrote:

Logged All India Radio English broadcast at 15:30-15:45 UTC today.
News, and a feature about Valentine's day in India. Didn't think I
could get that here in the northeast US, according to my various
printed guides. Cool.

WTFK?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

He means "What's The Frequency Kenneth?"

B :)