RadioBanter

-   -   Antenna Info (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/88564-re-antenna-info.html)

[email protected] February 15th 06 10:51 PM

Antenna Info

Ahhh,,, I suffer through some of them tv commercials,if there are any
pretty wimmins on there to look at.Otherwise,I reach for my handy dandy
tv remote control.The Spy Who Loved Me 007 movie is on tv now.
cuhulin

David February 15th 06 11:18 PM

Antenna Info

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 16:51:47 -0600, wrote:

Ahhh,,, I suffer through some of them tv commercials,if there are any
pretty wimmins on there to look at.Otherwise,I reach for my handy dandy
tv remote control.The Spy Who Loved Me 007 movie is on tv now.
cuhulin

Infomercials have destroyed American culture. Once upon a time they'd
show movies late at night.

[email protected] February 15th 06 11:28 PM

Antenna Info

Infomercials help Companies sell many different kinds of things.I dont
really have anything agains't infomercials or commercials or
advertisements.Without them sponsoring some radio and tv and other
things,we would be loseing a lot of things.Think about it.
cuhulin

Joe Analssandrini February 15th 06 11:54 PM

Antenna Info

Infomercials help Companies sell many different kinds of things.I dont
really have anything agains't infomercials or commercials or
advertisements.Without them sponsoring some radio and tv and other
things,we would be loseing a lot of things.Think about it.
cuhulin

I absolutely agree. I just refuse to pay money for these commercials
which is what subscribers are doing when they sign up for XM, Sirius,
Cable or Satellite TV. Of course it's their choice to do so as it is my
choice to not.

After all, these sponsors are trying to sell me something. I believe
that THEY should pay for that privilege.

That's just another reason I like shortwave radio.

Best,

Joe

David February 15th 06 11:59 PM

Antenna Info

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 17:28:45 -0600, wrote:

Infomercials help Companies sell many different kinds of things.I dont
really have anything agains't infomercials or commercials or
advertisements.Without them sponsoring some radio and tv and other
things,we would be loseing a lot of things.Think about it.
cuhulin

We could stand a little less materialism.

RHF February 16th 06 05:17 PM

Antenna Info

DaviD - We Could All Stand A Lot Less Of 'your' Off-Topic Posts !

Think About It DaviD - Posting to Internet News Groups
is a from of Virtual {Existential} Materialism !

DaviD - 'you' Are A "Material Guy" - In a Virtual World ~ RHF

David February 16th 06 06:38 PM

Antenna Info

On 16 Feb 2006 09:17:41 -0800, "RHF"
wrote:

DaviD - We Could All Stand A Lot Less Of 'your' Off-Topic Posts !

Think About It DaviD - Posting to Internet News Groups
is a from of Virtual {Existential} Materialism !

DaviD - 'you' Are A "Material Guy" - In a Virtual World ~ RHF
.
.
. .

Materialism is the opposite of spirituality. It is impossible to be a
Christian capitalist.