RadioBanter

-   -   4915-WWCR Mixing Product (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/88889-4915-wwcr-mixing-product.html)

dxAce February 18th 06 10:01 PM

4915-WWCR Mixing Product

Just like clockwork, the WWCR mixing product showed up at 2200 on 4915.

I emailed WWCR earlier this afternoon, alerting them to the problem. Guess we'll
see how long it takes them to get it sorted out.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dxAce February 18th 06 10:32 PM

4915-WWCR Mixing Product

dxAce wrote:

Just like clockwork, the WWCR mixing product showed up at 2200 on 4915.

I emailed WWCR earlier this afternoon, alerting them to the problem. Guess we'll
see how long it takes them to get it sorted out.

What is interesting as well is that I can hear the program that is being transmitted
on 9985 very weakly underneath the program on 5070.

dxAce
Michigan
USA