RadioBanter

-   -   We really need an anti-Bush clandestine SW station... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/88937-re-we-really-need-anti-bush-clandestine-sw-station.html)

[email protected] February 19th 06 03:16 PM

We really need an anti-Bush clandestine SW station...

wrote:
We need another REVOLUNTIONARY WAR! in America.

Time: How cheney Stalled The Press.
www.infowars.com
cuhulin

Results of Ballistics tests on Cheneys story

http://www.infowars.com/articles/us/...ific_proof.htm

dxAce February 19th 06 03:25 PM

We really need an anti-Bush clandestine SW station...

We need another REVOLUNTIONARY WAR! in America.

Time: How cheney Stalled The Press.
www.infowars.com
cuhulin

Results of Ballistics tests on Cheneys story

http://www.infowars.com/articles/us/...ific_proof.htm

More stuff outta Kooksville for the mentally retarded such as yourself.

LMFAO

dxAce
Michigan
USA

David February 19th 06 04:03 PM

We really need an anti-Bush clandestine SW station...

On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 10:25:53 -0500, dxAce
wrote:

http://www.infowars.com/articles/us/...ific_proof.htm

More stuff outta Kooksville for the mentally retarded such as yourself.

LMFAO

We are a nation of kooks and misfits. That's why they kicked us out
of Yurrup.

dxAce February 19th 06 04:08 PM

wrote:

http://www.infowars.com/articles/us/...ific_proof.htm

More stuff outta Kooksville for the mentally retarded such as yourself.

LMFAO

We are a nation of kooks and misfits. That's why they kicked us out
of Yurrup.

More stuff from the Mayor of Kooksville.

LMFAO at the 'tard boy with dementia.

dxAce
Michigan
USA