RadioBanter

-   -   We really need an anti-Bush clandestine SW station... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/88938-re-we-really-need-anti-bush-clandestine-sw-station.html)

dxAce February 19th 06 03:56 PM

We really need an anti-Bush clandestine SW station...

running dogg wrote:

I think a true clandestine targeting the US is needed. It needs to be
totally secret (not broadcast on WRMI) and dedicated to the overthrow of
the US govt, and indeed all govts. I tried to buy a transciever
clandestinely several years ago, but everybody wanted to see my ham
license. I didn't get anything then, and I sort of dropped out of pirate
radio, but now I think that Bush's crimes are so severe, and coverage so
limited, that a clandestine station is needed.

eBay

dxAce
Michigan
USA