RadioBanter

-   -   birds? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/89122-re-birds.html)

running dogg February 21st 06 09:49 PM

birds?

dxAce wrote:

Lisa Simpson wrote:

I just picked up birds singing on 11880 @ 2048 UT 02/21/06! ?

It's an interval signal used by RAI, Italy.

I've never logged Italy. I'll have to try this freq/time.

dxAce February 21st 06 10:01 PM

birds?

running dogg wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Lisa Simpson wrote:

I just picked up birds singing on 11880 @ 2048 UT 02/21/06! ?

It's an interval signal used by RAI, Italy.

I've never logged Italy. I'll have to try this freq/time.

The bird call interval signal is currently audible at 2200 as they prepare for
English to the Far East at 2205-2230.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dxAce February 21st 06 10:02 PM

birds?

running dogg wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Lisa Simpson wrote:

I just picked up birds singing on 11880 @ 2048 UT 02/21/06! ?

It's an interval signal used by RAI, Italy.

I've never logged Italy. I'll have to try this freq/time.

Yikes! That would be on 6090.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dxAce February 21st 06 10:08 PM

birds?

dxAce wrote:

running dogg wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Lisa Simpson wrote:

I just picked up birds singing on 11880 @ 2048 UT 02/21/06! ?

It's an interval signal used by RAI, Italy.

I've never logged Italy. I'll have to try this freq/time.

Yikes! That would be on 6090.

And of course Brother Scare would come up on 6090 right at 2205.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

[email protected] February 21st 06 10:23 PM

birds?

tweet tweet tweet,tweety tweety tweety.When them birds get to mimiking
your cell phone ring tones like them Starlings birds do in Denmark,you
know it's time to dial up another ring tone.Ring aling ah ding dong.
cuhulin