RadioBanter

-   -   r390a/r392 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/89357-r390a-r392.html)

PETER MORALES February 25th 06 01:09 AM

r390a/r392

I am located in the L.A. area-can anyone here provide me with
info on who services, aligns, and basically checks these receivers for
correct operating. I am aware of misch, and rippel back east but info on
western states individuals. thanks alot---Pete

Bricktop February 25th 06 01:20 AM

r390a/r392

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 17:09:39 -0800, (PETER MORALES)
wrote:

I am located in the L.A. area-can anyone here provide me with
info on who services, aligns, and basically checks these receivers for
correct operating. I am aware of misch, and rippel back east but info on
western states individuals. thanks alot---Pete

Try asking that question on the R390 reflector. Lots more folks there
that diddle with those type receivers. You should be able to google
for it.

David February 25th 06 01:22 AM

r390a/r392

wrote:

I am located in the L.A. area-can anyone here provide me with
info on who services, aligns, and basically checks these receivers for
correct operating. I am aware of misch, and rippel back east but info on
western states individuals. thanks alot---Pete

There's a guy in the Valley (I sold him my 2 R-390As). He was on the
listserver. That was many hard drives ago. I'll do some digging.

David February 25th 06 01:23 AM

r390a/r392

wrote:

I am located in the L.A. area-can anyone here provide me with
info on who services, aligns, and basically checks these receivers for
correct operating. I am aware of misch, and rippel back east but info on
western states individuals. thanks alot---Pete

Here. Join this list and ask your question.

http://www.eagle.ca/~harry/ba/r390a/maillist.htm