RadioBanter

-   -   Liberty Net Jamfest On 3.966 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/89454-liberty-net-jamfest-3-966-a.html)

Somebody Somewhere February 26th 06 03:41 AM

Liberty Net Jamfest On 3.966

Wow! The Liberty Net is getting the crap jammed out of it tonight on
3.966 Mhz. It almost sounds like 3.950 circa 1996 ! Ahhh, nostalgia.
Sigh.

dxAce February 26th 06 03:47 AM

Liberty Net Jamfest On 3.966

Somebody Somewhere wrote:

Wow! The Liberty Net is getting the crap jammed out of it tonight on
3.966 Mhz. It almost sounds like 3.950 circa 1996 ! Ahhh, nostalgia.
Sigh.

Nice Del Shannon tune! Del (Chuck Westover) used to live not far from me.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

m II February 26th 06 06:26 AM

Liberty Net Jamfest On 3.966

dxFMLAO wrote:

Nice Del Shannon tune! Del (Chuck Westover) used to live not far from me.

That's probably why he blew his brains out with a gun. You have that
effect on your neighbours.

mike

BDK February 28th 06 05:57 AM

Liberty Net Jamfest On 3.966

In article .com,
says...
Wow! The Liberty Net is getting the crap jammed out of it tonight on
3.966 Mhz. It almost sounds like 3.950 circa 1996 ! Ahhh, nostalgia.
Sigh.

I miss Raincoat Charlie and some of the other "Illegal Jammers", as Vic
called them. They made the LN fun to listen to. When the usuals just
drone on about the "liberals", it's bring as hell.

BDK

Watching Marty February 28th 06 07:16 PM

Liberty Net Jamfest On 3.966

Hey Y-Man - where you been? It's been YEARS dude - don't be a
stranger.

You been gone so long I had everyone believing you had run off with
Janet Reno.

Just kidding - hang around - maybe we can get the jammers fired up
again.