RadioBanter

-   -   Orbitcast Top Ten Talkers List (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/89700-orbitcast-top-ten-talkers-list.html)

David March 1st 06 12:53 PM

Orbitcast Top Ten Talkers List

Sooo, as a result, let's make our own list - Orbitcast's Top Talkers
in 2006! Because... we're more relavent. :) This list is based on
"courage, effort, impact, longevity, potential, ratings, recognition,
service, talent and uniqueness" and therefore must be true. Check out
the REAL list after the jump...

Orbitcast's Top Talkers for 2006:

1. Howard Stern
2. Bubba The Love Sponge
3. Scott Ferral
4. James Carvelle and The Other Guy
5. Bob Edwards
6. Ron & Fez
7. Broadminded
8. Ellen DeGeneres
9. Bill O'Reilly
10. Oprah

Following the Top 10, Orbitcast readers will be surprised to read that
Opie and Anthony came in at #245 because they suck.

www.orbitcast.com

Steve March 1st 06 02:24 PM

Orbitcast Top Ten Talkers List

Did you already shoot up this morning? Hitting the needle rather early,
aren't you?

David March 1st 06 03:03 PM

http://www.fb10.uni-bremen.de/anglis...oughsInter.htm

m II March 2nd 06 10:02 PM

David wrote:
On 1 Mar 2006 06:24:13 -0800, "Steve" wrote:

Did you already shoot up this morning? Hitting the needle rather early,
aren't you?

http://www.fb10.uni-bremen.de/anglis...oughsInter.htm

Which says:

So you never knew from one day to the next whether or not you were
able to get your necessary does of drugs or not.

Bambi's mom was an addict? Heavy!

mike