RadioBanter

-   -   Grundig YB-400 $65 shipped! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/89935-grundig-yb-400-%2465-shipped.html)

[email protected] March 4th 06 09:44 PM

Grundig YB-400 $65 shipped!

Dual conversion for reduced images, dual selectivities for reduced
adjacent QRM, SSB mode with fine tuning, no gaps SW coverage. I feel
this is the best overall SW under $100 on used market. With soft case,
orig. box, manual, earphones, reel antenna. Minor signs of use, as on
display area light friction or rubbing, but looks good & works like
new.

I have many years of 100% positive feedbacks on eBay as george(mn).
Radio sent USPS priority insured.

Cashiers check or money order for prompt shipment. Wait for clearance
on personal check. Thanks for reading. 73, George (MN) (my e-mail addr
has changed from to as we got DSL
& had to change ISP). DXer since 1965 & same addr 41 1/2 yrs.