RadioBanter

-   -   Radio Pakistan (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/89992-radio-pakistan.html)

dxAce March 5th 06 04:13 PM

Radio Pakistan

Radio Pakistan heard here on 11570 at 1600 s/on in English. "You are listening
to the overseas service of Radio Pakistan" ID part way through the news.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Ken chattenton March 6th 06 05:29 AM

Radio Pakistan

HI from Ken in the UK,
"dxAce" wrote in message
Radio Pakistan heard here on 11570 at 1600 s/on in English. "You are
listening
to the overseas service of Radio Pakistan" ID part way through the news.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I heard them on Friday afternoon local ( 16.00hrs UTC ) on, 9325KHz.
Just a fifteen minute transmission at the top of the hour with a news
bulletin....cheers, Ken, G4KIR.

Mike Terry March 6th 06 07:23 AM

Radio Pakistan

73s Ken. from Mike in the UK. Please post loads of radio items.

"Ken chattenton" wrote in message
HI from Ken in the UK,

dxAce March 6th 06 11:29 PM

Radio Pakistan

Mike Terry wrote:

73s Ken. from Mike in the UK. Please post loads of radio items.

Yes, post loads! However, be aware of the fact that Mike Terry just might lift
the items that YOU post here (or elsewhere) and post them somewhere else without
attribution, indicating that he either found the info on his own or he heard it
on his own.

It's his modus operandi. I've caught him doing this several times (in fact, I
just caught him doing it again this afternoon). Andy Sennitt (formerly with the
WRTH and now with Radio Netherlands) has caught him doing this as well, as have
others over the years.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Mike Terry March 6th 06 11:33 PM

Radio Pakistan

"dxAce" wrote in message

Mike Terry wrote:

73s Ken. from Mike in the UK. Please post loads of radio items.

Yes, post loads! However, be aware of the fact that Mike Terry just might

lift
the items that YOU post here (or elsewhere) and post them somewhere else

without
attribution,

Rubbish, have a look at the credits.

dxAce March 6th 06 11:41 PM

Radio Pakistan

Mike Terry wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Mike Terry wrote:

73s Ken. from Mike in the UK. Please post loads of radio items.

Yes, post loads! However, be aware of the fact that Mike Terry just might

lift
the items that YOU post here (or elsewhere) and post them somewhere else

without
attribution,

Rubbish, have a look at the credits.

LMFAO yet again!