RadioBanter

-   -   Drake SSR-1 Manual (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/90800-drake-ssr-1-manual.html)

Hal Selvey March 18th 06 05:13 AM

Drake SSR-1 Manual

I just was bitten again by the SWL bug and drug my old Drake SSR-1 out
of the closet. I can't find the manual though. Anyone have one they
can scan (or whatever) me? I found a schematic and block diagram on
the internet, but the only manual sourc I could find was in a weird
format and ACDcee just showed a black screen.

HELP!!

m II March 19th 06 05:22 AM

Drake SSR-1 Manual

Hal Selvey wrote:

I just was bitten again by the SWL bug and drug my old Drake SSR-1 out
of the closet. I can't find the manual though. Anyone have one they
can scan (or whatever) me? I found a schematic and block diagram on
the internet, but the only manual sourc I could find was in a weird
format and ACDcee just showed a black screen.

HELP!!

There seems to be one here, but I can't open it. You may have better luck

http://bama.sbc.edu/drake.htm

These people want a reasonable amount for a whole bunch of manuals.

http://www.qso.nl/instruction.htm

mike

hals1 March 20th 06 09:11 PM

Drake SSR-1 Manual

Update: Tried the BAMA site. Got the owners manual ok, but it's not much.
The alignment manual doesn't work though. Anyone have one?
. ..