RadioBanter

-   -   My Two Cent's Worth (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/91826-re-my-two-cents-worth.html)

junius April 1st 06 02:25 AM

My Two Cent's Worth

Verstaldin wrote:

All life all holiness come from you O Lord
http://pwp.surfglobal.net/mjmiller/index.htm

Well, since we're off topic anyway, what's "Brio"?

Just wonderin'

junius

[email protected] April 1st 06 03:18 AM

My Two Cent's Worth

Machines already do pick some vegetables and fruits.Machines can be
invented and perfected and built in mass quantieties to pick any and all
kinds of vegetables and fruits in the World.

Speaking of that,them two divorced wimmins next door to me have already
started a garden in their back yard.We wont need any machines to pick
their fruits (Tomatos are Fruits) and vegetables though.bush's Illegal
aliens need NOT apply.
cuhulin

[email protected] April 1st 06 04:11 AM

My Two Cent's Worth

Story of the Day. www.stevequayle.com (click on the big Q) Now
we know what those concentration camps are for.French Kiss (Wellcome to
Air Canada,Please fasten your seat belts) movie is on Radio tv now.
cuhulin

junius April 1st 06 07:23 AM

(OT) My Two Cent's Worth

Verstaldin wrote:
Italian for joie de vivre s.

All life all holiness come from you O Lord
http://pwp.surfglobal.net/mjmiller/index.htm

Ah, okay. So, then, who or what is Lord Brio Swallow? I had noticed
this written in a few of your earlier postings...

junius