RadioBanter

-   -   World Map. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/91950-world-map.html)

Father Mike April 2nd 06 11:39 AM

World Map.

For your consideration. World Map covering local emergency's.

http://visz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/woalert.php?lang=eng

BBCWS reported on this a few weeks ago. Enjoy.

Father Mike.

David April 2nd 06 01:13 PM

World Map.

On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 10:39:29 GMT, Father Mike
wrote:

For your consideration. World Map covering local emergency's.

http://visz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/woalert.php?lang=eng

BBCWS reported on this a few weeks ago. Enjoy.

Father Mike.

Looks like my little fault in the back yard is getting grumpy.

m II April 2nd 06 04:30 PM

World Map.

David wrote:

Looks like my little fault in the back yard is getting grumpy.

The major fault in Holland, MI has been grumpy since birth. His Militia
has a noted the 'Ace' is starting to grumble even about having to bring
the young Mexican children for their monthly blood sacrifices.

mike

David April 2nd 06 04:33 PM

World Map.

On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 15:30:50 GMT, m II wrote:

David wrote:

Looks like my little fault in the back yard is getting grumpy.

The major fault in Holland, MI has been grumpy since birth. His Militia
has a noted the 'Ace' is starting to grumble even about having to bring
the young Mexican children for their monthly blood sacrifices.

mike

I'd rather not dwell on freaks of nature.