RadioBanter

-   -   wimmin! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/94099-wimmin.html)

[email protected] May 7th 06 05:33 PM

wimmin!

Can't live with them,,,, Can't live without them! wimmin!
cuhulin

[email protected] May 8th 06 01:04 AM

wimmin!

I guess wimmin are like SW radios, but there isn't anything of interest
on SW anymore (the BBC and "Voice of the Andes") are now gone. So, why
all the bragging about SW radios (not you), like the guy who just put
out $150 for an Eton E5 (I hope it isn't made on China by
Tecsun/Eton/Grundig)...