RadioBanter

-   -   Here's what I'm looking for: (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/94419-re-heres-what-im-looking.html)

Father Michael May 13th 06 05:59 PM

Here's what I'm looking for:

Can anyone point me at a source for these?

http://www.universal-radio.com/index.html

go to the universal radio home page. look under desktop radios.
go to the AR7030+, at the bottom, you'll find this. little high.
you might email them and ask if they have another brand that's cheaper.

Father Michael...

Father Michael May 13th 06 06:02 PM

Here's what I'm looking for:

little follow up on this. i went to their page, and the AOR ant
is not listed there anymore. was there 2 weeks ago. send them
an email. sorry.

Father Michael...

[email protected] May 13th 06 06:15 PM

Here's what I'm looking for:

I did a www.google.com search for, PL259 connectors.And then I did
another google search for, PL259 Antennas.Still looking.
cuhulin

RHF May 14th 06 01:45 AM

Here's what I'm looking for:

FM - What Is It ? ~ RHF