RadioBanter

-   -   Alex Jones (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/94421-re-alex-jones.html)

John Steffes May 13th 06 09:55 PM

Alex Jones

Beloved Leader wrote:
What's the frequency, Kenneth?

I'm thinking Alex ought to be pretty good tonights so I went to
http://www.infowars.com/listen.html
and tried the frequencies there. I can't hear him. Is he being jammed
by the NSA?

The time now is 10:45 pm. on the East Coast, and I'm hearing a numbers
station at or near 5765 kHz (it seems to be strongest at 5763).

DX-398 off the whip.

Didn't hear him at Merrit Island, Florida last night. Was listening at
both 5.765 and 3.215 Mhz.

John

S Walters May 13th 06 10:42 PM

Alex Jones

John Steffes wrote:

Beloved Leader wrote:

What's the frequency, Kenneth?

I'm thinking Alex ought to be pretty good tonights so I went to
http://www.infowars.com/listen.html
and tried the frequencies there. I can't hear him. Is he being jammed
by the NSA?

The time now is 10:45 pm. on the East Coast, and I'm hearing a numbers
station at or near 5765 kHz (it seems to be strongest at 5763).

DX-398 off the whip.

Didn't hear him at Merrit Island, Florida last night. Was listening at
both 5.765 and 3.215 Mhz.

John

He's there. I listened to him last night. He comes in best on 9550
IIRC. I'm listening in the mid-atlantic region on a Sony 7600GR off the
whip. Very strong signal even on Kaito WRX911.