RadioBanter

-   -   Anybody seen Billy "Corncob" Smith? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/94498-anybody-seen-billy-corncob-smith.html)

Beerbarrel May 15th 06 12:43 PM

Anybody seen Billy "Corncob" Smith?

His Brownstown buddies called. They have a fresh batch for him.

KE4ODD

It’s Christianity vs. Islam. Let’s get this party started!

an_old_friend May 15th 06 10:22 PM

get help

N0VFP wrote:
Beerbarrel wrote:
His Brownstown buddies called. They have a fresh batch for him.

KE4ODD

It's Christianity vs. Islam. Let's get this party started!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a correct name for Billy.

get help wisemen

[email protected] May 16th 06 01:02 AM

Retarded pervert Mark Morgan has an obsession a queer for another man obsession at that!

an_old_friend wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
Beerbarrel wrote:
His Brownstown buddies called. They have a fresh batch for him.

KE4ODD

It's Christianity vs. Islam. Let's get this party started!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a correct name for Billy.

get

Get help for your obsession with Wiseman, faggot Mark Morgan.

[email protected] May 18th 06 07:10 PM

Anybody seen Billy "Corncob" Smith?

That 22 year old lesbian woman in Wisconsin,,, she emailed me the cutest
pics of another lesbian woman that I have ever seen in my life.I still
have them pictures she sent me too.
cuhulin

Signal Chaser May 19th 06 10:44 PM

Anybody seen Billy "Corncob" Smith?

wrote in
:

That 22 year old lesbian woman in Wisconsin,,, she emailed me the cutest
pics of another lesbian woman that I have ever seen in my life.I still
have them pictures she sent me too.
cuhulin

What do you call a lesbian with long fingers?

Well Hung.

sc