RadioBanter

-   -   Receiver design anecdotes (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/94502-receiver-design-anecdotes.html)

Max Shoehorn May 15th 06 02:26 PM

Receiver design anecdotes

Anyone have anecdotes about receiver design?

m II May 16th 06 03:17 AM

Receiver design anecdotes

Max Shoehorn wrote:

Anyone have anecdotes about receiver design?

A germanium diode is much easier to use than a rusty razor blade and
needle. We were lucky to get even the blade for our homemade, secret
sets. The American death camps in the early part of the Twenty First
century were no picnic and the one percent who survived were all
mutilated beyond repair. I'm one of the lucky ones. I still have half a
hand left and one eye. The Civil War still rages outside. We hope to
retake Washington next year, in 2012, to reinstate the Constitution and
Bill of Rights. May God help us defeat these unearthly vermin.

mike