RadioBanter

-   -   Only $3 For Clock Movements Set (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/94504-only-%243-clock-movements-set.html)

SLASH May 15th 06 03:05 PM

Only $3 For Clock Movements Set

Quartz AA Clock Movements Set With Poiters.

The movement is approximately 2 1/8 " x 2 1/8" x 1/2"

Which makes it suitable for a wide variety of clock styles.

Items Price : $3

See the picture at http://mostz.com/clock

Each complete kit includes everything you need to finish your project.

John S. May 15th 06 03:18 PM

Only $3 For Clock Movements Set

Good to know that it has Poiters instead of hands.

In the unlikely instance that I was in the market for a fit-up quartz
movement for an old clock I would undoubtedly turn to a parts supplier
such as S. LaRose that I had done business with in the past.

RHF May 15th 06 04:03 PM

Only $3 For Clock Movements Set

John S. - Poiters vice Hans ;-) ~ RHF

m II May 16th 06 04:01 AM

John S. wrote:

Good to know that it has Poiters instead of hands.

Last time I saw him was in Lilies of the Field..or was it In The Heat of
The Night?

mike