RadioBanter

-   -   Anyone heard from Burr?? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/94722-anyone-heard-burr.html)

Brenda Ann May 18th 06 05:53 AM

Anyone heard from Burr??

Need to get ahold of him, but his e-mail bounces..

RHF May 18th 06 06:33 AM

Anyone heard from Burr??

BAD - Asked and Answered ~ RHF

dxAce May 18th 06 12:05 PM

Anyone heard from Burr??

Brenda Ann wrote:

Need to get ahold of him, but his e-mail bounces..

I haven't received any phone calls from him for some time.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

[email protected] May 19th 06 01:53 AM

Anyone heard from Burr??

Brenda Ann wrote:
Need to get ahold of him, but his e-mail bounces..

Disconcerting . . . Hope he's OK out there in The Phillipines

[email protected] May 19th 06 06:06 AM

Anyone heard from Burr??

I haven't read anything from Burr since the last time he was in this
news group.About ten months or a year ago? I hope he is doing
OK,wherever he is.
cuhulin

Slow Code May 19th 06 10:44 PM

Anyone heard from Burr??

wrote in
:

I haven't read anything from Burr since the last time he was in this
news group.About ten months or a year ago? I hope he is doing
OK,wherever he is.
cuhulin

I think a lot of people were looking for him up here last winter when it
was 10 degrees below zero. People outside were saying "Burr Burrr"

sc