RadioBanter

-   -   Slightly Off-Topic (the Mini CC-Radio?) (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/94824-slightly-off-topic-mini-cc-radio.html)

Stephanie Weil May 19th 06 05:23 PM

Slightly Off-Topic (the Mini CC-Radio?)

I wonder if it's going to be similar to its larger cousin.

All the reviews I've read have made a big deal of the regular
CC-Radio's problem with overloading on strong stations.

It is a cute-looking little devil though.

[email protected] May 19th 06 05:48 PM

Slightly Off-Topic (the Mini CC-Radio?)

You cannnn havvvve herrrrrr,,, (ccrane junk) I dont want herrrrrr,,,,,
she's too fat for meeeeee,,,,, she's too fat,,, she's too fat,,,, she's
too fat for meeeeee,,,,,,,,,,

Now,pick up your Ukelele and follow the Bouncing Ball. O O O
cuhulin

[email protected] May 19th 06 06:36 PM

wrote:
You cannnn havvvve herrrrrr,,, (ccrane junk) I dont want herrrrrr,,,,,
she's too fat for meeeeee,,,,, she's too fat,,, she's too fat,,,, she's
too fat for meeeeee,,,,,,,,,,

Now,pick up your Ukelele and follow the Bouncing Ball. O O O
cuhulin

Yea, a fat ass, like the Superadios and S350 - over-hyped and
over-priced...

James Douglas May 19th 06 11:27 PM

Stephanie Weil wrote:
I wonder if it's going to be similar to its larger cousin.

All the reviews I've read have made a big deal of the regular
CC-Radio's problem with overloading on strong stations.

It is a cute-looking little devil though.

Seems like a little for $150.00, just saw it myself in the
catalog I get. It's pretty sharp looking but not $150.00 worth.