RadioBanter

-   -   a06 And b06 Periods ? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/94825-a06-b06-periods.html)

Robert11 May 19th 06 05:51 PM

a06 And b06 Periods ?

Hello:

What are the "official" monthly periods included for the a06 and b06
schedules ?

Thanks,
B.

Ground Rod May 19th 06 10:44 PM

a06 And b06 Periods ?

"Robert11" wrote in
:

Hello:

What are the "official" monthly periods included for the a06 and b06
schedules ?

Thanks,
B.

It could be different days depending on whether you prefer tampons or
maxi-pads.

sc

Lisa Simpson May 20th 06 05:29 AM

a06 And b06 Periods ?

I will apologize for that crude attempt at humor Robert11; not everyone in
this hobby is as juvenile & unhelpfiul. The schedules *seem* to follow the
EST/DST conventions, but I'm fairly new to this hobby, so I may be off . . .

"Ground Rod" wrote in message
nk.net...
"Robert11" wrote in
:

Telamon May 20th 06 06:25 AM

a06 And b06 Periods ?

In article ,
"Robert11" wrote:

Hello:

What are the "official" monthly periods included for the a06 and b06
schedules ?

I would guess October and March. The seasons winter and summer have a
big effect on band propagation.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

[email protected] May 20th 06 06:30 AM

a06 And b06 Periods ?

It all depends on when your normal cycle rolls around each month.
cuhulin