RadioBanter

-   -   eham down? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/95182-eham-down.html)

Lisa Simpson May 25th 06 03:41 PM

eham down?

Is anyone else having problems getting to the eham.net site?

John Plimmer May 25th 06 04:07 PM

eham down?

Yes, it's down - haven't been able to get in there for over a week
South 33 d 47 m 32 s, East 20 d 07 m 32 s
RX Icom IC-756 PRO III with MW mods
Drake SW8 & ERGO software
Sony 7600D GE SRIII
BW XCR 30, Braun T1000, Sangean 818 & 803A.
GE circa 50's radiogram
Antenna's RF Systems DX 1 Pro, Datong AD-270
Kiwa MW Loop
http://www.dxing.info/about/dxers/plimmer.dx

"Lisa Simpson" wrote in message
.. .
Is anyone else having problems getting to the eham.net site?

[email protected] May 25th 06 04:16 PM

eham down?

I got to it yesterday, but it took a long time.

Steve

RHF May 25th 06 04:31 PM

eham down?

eHAM Says :

eHam.net
We are experiencing some technical difficulties.
We are working on them and the site will be back
as soon as our maintenance is completed.
We apologize for the downtime.
73 and Thanks - The eHam Team. - contact
8:28 AM PDT 25-May-2006 @ 14:28 UTC

~ RHF

MnMikew May 25th 06 06:37 PM

get help

wrote in message
oups.com...

On Thu, 25 May 2006 16:22:31 GMT, Lisa Simpson wrote:
Just now finally got thru to this message:

[snip]

pretending to be a cartoon charatcer is a signof mental illness. get

help.

FU

RHF May 25th 06 06:45 PM

get help

GH - Some People simply view it as . . .
Comic Relief :o) - oh the joy ~ RHF

[email protected] May 25th 06 07:28 PM

eham down?

I have a ''tecinacal difflcty'' too.