RadioBanter

-   -   There aren't (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/95442-there-arent.html)

[email protected] May 28th 06 07:59 PM

There aren't

any Mountains in Wales.The movie thingy,,,,, The Man Who Climbed Up A
Hill,But Climbed Down A Mountain.(sompin like that) You think I haven't
seen that movie a bunch of times before? You thought like Lit
thougght.You tell all them Welsh wimmins over there,Auld Hansom Larry
(that's me) in Jackson,Mississippi Loves them all.
cuhulin

[email protected] May 28th 06 08:07 PM

There aren't

wrote:
any Mountains in Wales.The movie thingy,,,,, The Man Who Climbed Up A
Hill,But Climbed Down A Mountain.(sompin like that) You think I haven't
seen that movie a bunch of times before? You thought like Lit
thougght.You tell all them Welsh wimmins over there,Auld Hansom Larry
(that's me) in Jackson,Mississippi Loves them all.
cuhulin

Cuhulin, how's Alice doing these days? I hope she's managing to keep
cool this summer.

Steve

Slow Code May 29th 06 08:10 PM

There aren't

wrote in
:

Me alter ego,Alice? She is doin quite well,Thank You very much.She is a
strange auld beast,,,, she doesn't talk very much,but when she does,she
has something to say.
cuhulin

It's always good to have something to say when you gotta say something.

sc

Slow Code May 29th 06 08:11 PM

There aren't

wrote in
:

any Mountains in Wales.The movie thingy,,,,, The Man Who Climbed Up A
Hill,But Climbed Down A Mountain.(sompin like that) You think I haven't
seen that movie a bunch of times before? You thought like Lit
thougght.You tell all them Welsh wimmins over there,Auld Hansom Larry
(that's me) in Jackson,Mississippi Loves them all.
cuhulin

I did, but they all started laughing.

sc