RadioBanter

-   -   update to my web site (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/95471-update-my-web-site.html)

mike maghakian May 29th 06 04:25 AM

update to my web site

I have added my Heathkits to my web site. I have noted that I am not that
impressed with them for SWL/DX work and would welcome hearing any opinions
as to why they are better than I think.

I have the 310, 313, 7800 and GR-43

mike maghakian May 29th 06 04:25 AM

update to my web site

in case you don't have the link handy, it is

http://home.comcast.net/~maghakian/

. ..

[email protected] May 29th 06 04:46 AM

update to my web site

November fifth,nineteen forty onerrer,,,,, a date which will live in
infamityyyyy,,,,,,,
cuhulin

Brian Hill May 29th 06 05:40 PM

update to my web site

"mike maghakian" wrote in message
. ..
I have added my Heathkits to my web site. I have noted that I am not that
impressed with them for SWL/DX work and would welcome hearing any opinions
as to why they are better than I think.

I have the 310, 313, 7800 and GR-43

Well they were just entry level receivers of that era and did help people
who built them understand the fundamentals of radio design.

--

Regards
B.H.

Brian's Basement
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/6.htm

Brian's Radio Universe
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/500.htm

Slow Code May 29th 06 08:11 PM

update to my web site

wrote in
:

November fifth,nineteen forty onerrer,,,,, a date which will live in
infamityyyyy,,,,,,,
cuhulin

We won. Japs hate mushroom clouds.

sc