RadioBanter

-   -   Bose Wave Radio - What's Your Opinion ? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/96180-re-bose-wave-radio-whats-your-opinion.html)

[email protected] June 8th 06 07:21 PM

Bose Wave Radio - What's Your Opinion ?

Yep,(in my opinion) Bose wave radios are,Too Much Money For The Amount
Of Bread.
A lousy AM/FM (some have CD players) radio with a zigzag cardboard (or
whatever it is made of) tube connected to the speakers for great
sound,but that (in my opinion) is all they are good for.I have a cheap
windup childs record player/phonograph here which dates back to the
1940's (yep,I bought it years and years ago at a thrift store for two or
three dollars) and it has a zigzag cardboard tube for the speaker.Even
at half the price,I still wouldn't buy a Bose wave radio,not with such a
lousy AM/FM tuner,I wouldn't.
cuhulin