RadioBanter

-   -   Coliins 32V-3 for trade (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/96324-re-coliins-32v-3-trade.html)

[email protected] June 11th 06 03:15 AM

Coliins 32V-3 for trade

I dont know how to play any musical instruments,I can't even carry a
tune.I do own some old musical instruments I bought cheap at thrift
stores and fleamarkets.I know any any guitars can be fixed/repaired.I
could have bought that Martin (if in fact,it was a genuine Martin,I know
there are a lot of fakes and reproductions of many different kinds of
things out there) guitar,but I dont know enough how to tell if it was
genuine or not,and I didn't feel like spending that much money for a
guitar.Besides,I like the old Hound Dog metal guitars.Yes,I know,there
are reproductions of those guitars too.I have seen them at Morrison
Brothers Music Company.(can you say,MOBRO) www.mobro.net There is
another music company on Highway 80 West,about three miles behind my
doggys couch.
cuhulin